Xennovate Medical ®Hydrocolloid Technologies for Wound and Ostomy Applications
Xennovate Medical® can create a unique product from formulation to finished device.
We not only have many hydrocolloid formulas and thicknesses to meet differing needs, but we can then design and convert these component materials into a multitude of finished dressing designs.
Moist Wound Healing
Hydrocolloids act like an adhesive sponge soaking up exudations from a wound. Absorbed moisture evaporates from the distal side through a vapor transmissible polyurethane film. Healing is more effective in keeping with moist wound healing methodology.
Known in the industry for our creative design skills, we have decades of experience inventing innovative applications commonly known as Intelligent Hydrocolloids.
- Wound | Ostomy | Continence | Skin attachment
- High Shear| IV | Derm patches
- Holter attachment
- Negative pressure wound dressings
- Inject-a-Site™ IV insertion application
- Release liners – Paper | LDPE
- Standard web width – 9.25 in | 23.5 cm
- Nominal length – 400 ft | 122 m
- Standard thickness options – 15/25/35/65/100 mils | 381/635/889/1651/2540 µm
- Xennovate’s unique EverLift RemovEZ™ + PULL TAB™
- PU film for wound bandage breathability
- PE for bonding to ostomy pouches
- Improved wound healing performance | Hydro window frame
- Internal design for high absorbency, low adherent hydrocolloid island