Xennovate Medical ®Hydrocolloid Technologies for Wound and Ostomy Applications
Xennovate Medical® can create a unique product from formulation to finished device
The Company’s core hydrocolloid adhesive technology is one of the most effective skin barriers in the medical market today. Xennovate’s skin-friendly, highly absorptive and cohesive hydrocolloid technology provides a competitive advantage for our customers. The manufacturing process is located in an ISO 13485:2003, cGMP environment and offers state-of-the art products. We have several hydrocolloid formulas and thicknesses to meet differing needs. We can also design and convert these component materials into a multitude of finished dressing designs as prototypes or in a contract manufacturing arrangement.
Moist Wound Healing
Hydrocolloids act like an adhesive sponge soaking up exudations from a wound. Absorbed moisture evaporates from the distal side through a vapor transmissible polyurethane film. Moist Wound healing has been proven a superior method over the past several decades.
Known in the industry for our creative design skills, our focus is on providing products for applications that improve the healing process and offer comfort to the patient.
- Topical Oxygen Wound healing dressings
- Wound | Ostomy | Skin attachment
- High Shear| IV | Derma patches
- Holter attachment
- Negative pressure wound dressings
- IV insertion application
- Xennovate’s EverLift RemovEZ™ and PULL TAB™
- PU film for wound bandage breathability
- PE film for heat seal bonding to ostomy pouches
- Improved wound healing performance
- Hydro window frame applications
- High absorbency, low adherent hydrocolloid island
- Release liners – Paper | LDPE
- Standard web width – 9.25 in | 23.5 cm
- Nominal length – 400 ft | 122 m
- Standard thicknesses – 15/25/35/65/100 mils
Xennovate’s core technology also provides Ostomy appliances with the thinnest profiles for user comfort compared to thicker alternatives. Our products provide more absorption and longer lasting protection for Ostomates. These characteristics enable lower pricing for our customers while concurrently providing better products with distinct clinical advantages and improved profitability. Xennovate Medical seeks to supply all major medical adhesive products companies with its latest integrated hydrocolloid technologies customized to serve your customers unique needs.
Xennovate Medical® has partnered with Chemsultants International, Inc. as their contract manufacturer. Our Headquarters and R&D Center is located in Mentor, Ohio on Chemsultants International’s Technology Campus.
Interested In Learning More?